We accept the following Insurance Providers
- Aetna PPO
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO
- Connection Dental Platinum
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Dental Save
- Empire 300
- Insurance Progammers
- Preffered Group Plans
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
We also offer Financing
For your convenience you can also finance your payments through Care Credit, which offers interest free financing for those who qualify.
As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer the CareCredit card, North America’s leading patient payment program. CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately – then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that are easy to fit into your monthly budget. So, you can begin your dental care treatment today and conveniently pay with low, monthly payments.
CareCredit offers a full range of No Interest and Extended Payment Plans.
- 6 & 12 month plan options [Click for Details]
- No interest if the balance is paid within the specified time period
- Low minimum monthly payments
- For procedure fees from $300
- 18 – 60 month plan options [Click for Details]
- For procedure fees from $1,000
- Monthly payments as low as $25 for a $1,000 fee balance
With CareCredit, you pay no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties and no fees. Plus, CareCredit is a revolving credit line for additional treatment or add-on charges, without the need to re-apply. It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit and you’ll receive an online decision in seconds! Apply now or see our staff for more details.